Thursday, February 14, 2013

Only 100 days left!!!!

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Ryan asking me to be his wife. I can hardly believe we've already been engaged for an entire year- and even more shocking is that there are only 100 days until the big day! I've been told countless times how fast the days will fly by, and boy, have they been ticking away quickly already!!
I've gotten most of the big things taken care of already- dress, venue, officiant, bridal party, food, entertainment, and most of the decorations, but its the SMALL things that really make a difference! Those minute little details that I hope everyone notices and remembers for years to come. I'm really trying to put Ryan and my personality into every aspect of the evening, from the decor and location, all the way down to the buckles on my shoes!! I'm very adamant about making everything myself (not the food of course!), but practically everything else- table decor, bridal party gifts, bouquets, etc. and am well on my way to everything being completed in time. Just have to keep plugging away!

This valentines day I'm thankful. Thankful for my handsome hubby-to-be, for my sweet little boy bears, and for the beautiful house that we moved in to this year. It has been QUITE a year for the Bear Family, and I am nothing short of elated for our beautiful future that lay ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment