Friday, March 30, 2012

Checking out our first venue together....

2-9-13 *Edit* This IS the venue- we walked in and it screamed- "YES- This is the one!" We've decided on the drop dead gorgeous Casablanca room!

Tomorrow, after I get done rocking ZUMBA, Ryan and I are going to see if the Profile Event Center looks as good in person as it does online! The smaller room... The Diamond Room... fits exactly 250 people ( I don't think I can handle more than that!!) and the ceremony is held in the same place as the reception... too easy!! Ill for sure be telling how the appointment goes... I'm really rooting for this place, it seems to good to be true! I'm ready and armed with my copy of 'Bargain Bride' and have a very clear idea of what I'm looking for. I've been told that once I find the place.."I'll Just Know."
 Wouldn't it be fantastic if the first venue we check out is THE venue??
It couln't be that easy.. could it?




Click on the link to see for yourself! http://www.profileeventcenter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment