Friday, March 30, 2012

If you're thinkin about being my baby, it don't matter if you're....Black Or White!

I've never been about spending a lot of money. I'd rather shop at Savers and the Unique thrift store than endure the absolute pain of looking at the price tags at Macy's, the Buckle, Coach, etc. Its hard for me to comprehend my hubby-to-be spending over $200 on a pair of jeans! and he has more than a few pairs! He is no doubt the more fashionable of the both of us, although I question his motives when he wears a mint green t-shirt with blue jeans and tan dress shoes with a grey suit coat. Just picture it... I'll give you a second....see what I'm saying?? :) Good God I love him though... he made that palette of colors look 'fabulous'!

Speaking of palettes... our wedding palette is going to be simple, modern, classy, and exciting. After discussing purple, ( he said... "please, NO Prince colors"! Does that mean I can't wear a Raspberry Beret? Or how about my coat of Pink Cashmere??!) teal (meh... its not MY favorite, but one of his), and a whole plethora of more colors, we decided on black & white. Simple.

I've always wanted to have a black & white party, so why not have one for the wedding??! I'd like everyone to wear either black or white, (yes, ladies, I encourage you to wear white!!) and if all goes to plan, it should feel like quite the exclusive affair!! I apologize in advance, but the only kids that will be present are in the wedding party. I want the guests to think of it as almost an 'album release party,' with a fun, laid-back, and chill vibe.












Here's what I'm thinking for the bridesmaids.... ALL of the above dresses are from Victoria's Secret, and NONE of them are over $80.00. I love how all the girls can pick a dress that they feel the most comfortable in, who needs to match anyway??? AND they don't have to pay an arm and a leg to be in the wedding! Win-Win Situation! Most of them come in black AND white so there is an option for every girls taste. This is just TOO easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment