Monday, March 25, 2013

In exactly 2 months- 'Kitty D' becomes 'Kitty T' :)

What a rollercoaster ride this has been so far!
There are so many things to consider about the big day that I hadn't even dreamed of! Thank GOD I have Ryan's mom Kathy to fill in the blanks that I missed- it's a blessing to have Martha-Betty Stewart-Crocker on my side to pick up the slack! :)

Our "detail meeting" at the Profile Event Center is tomorrow- and I'm almost positive I've got all the bases covered. Let's just say that this is going to be one crazy party!

This past weekend was Ryan's surprise 30th birthday party up in Fergus Falls- and he was definitely surprised! The Klein's, Hanna's, Eckley's, Reeves', Godfrey's, Vacek's and Anderson's all made it out to celebrate. It took me quite a while to get them all compiled, but I had 30 of Ryan's closest friends and family write him a letter for his 30th- a unique and unforgettable gift that I hope he truly appreciates. (Trust me- it is NOT easy to get a guy to write a letter for his buddy- and MOST of the 30 people were men!) All joking aside though, I am GLAD its over! It was beyond stressful trying to keep a secret from my uber-intellectual fiance'! A HUGE thank you to all of those that helped out with the presents and planning.



No comments:

Post a Comment