Friday, March 15, 2013

So many details!!

I'm going to admit- I thought I had this whole wedding thing pretty well under control. I started the ball rolling right away after the engagement (ok, maybe even a little bit before :) in order to be on top of things!! I have started to realize that for every detail I get to cross off of my list, at least 5 more pop up in it's place! I'm just so happy to have a great support system to help me through this!

Most all of the big things are taken care of. Venue, food, dress, invites, dessert, music, flowers, decorations, and license. All I have left are the little details- that keep piling up!! I can't even begin to tell you though, how excited I am to show off all those little details- to me, they make a wedding personal, intimate, and most of all, memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment