Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Coolest ladies continued...

Follow Me on Pinterest



It's been a few days.. but I can finally get back to blogging!
I've been so anxious to get to the rest of the ladies on my roster, because they definitely deserve recognition!


Next on the list is Miss.Theresa Anne. She and I met at the 'Theives Like Us' premiere, when I had the pleasure of accompanying Miss Shannon. From then on, she and I stayed in touch sporadically, and when I started the 'Giggedy Go-Go' group, I knew for sure she would be a great fit. We danced quite a few times together on the platforms and had a great time feeding off of one another's energy. More recently we've been trying to hang out as often as possible. She makes regular appearances to my ZUMBA classes, and always makes time to grab a perfect margarita with me afterwards. She's quite easily the sweetest person I know and has become an amazing friend to me in the last few months.

Now, on to Brooke. Brooke and I have only met twice, BUT, she and I hit it off so amazingly that I immediately knew I wanted to have her as a part of my bridal party (remember, I've been planning this for a while!) She is Ryan's-dad's-best friend's daughter, and as we found out at Ashley's wedding, where we first met, she shares my disdain for horrible dance songs.You know... the macarena, cha-cha slide, bunny hop, chicken dance, etc.... ALL of which will NOT be played at our wedding. She's got an electric personality and a contagious laugh. I'm excited to get to know her more through-out the planning  of the wedding, and have her as a friend for the rest of our lives.



Even after narrowing it down to 5 ladies and one maid of honor, I still have yet to choose the last bridesmaid:


Lisa Klein may be last in line- but she holds a very special place in my heart. Our 'tipsy talks' and 'dance lessons' always end up in a gut splitting- laugh out loud GREAT time! Looking forward to having her (and her hilarious hubby) as part of our wedding party- because I have a feeling... they ARE the party!!


Well, that's the bulk of the bridesmaids, but I can't leave out the most important of all... she gets her own post :)

1 comment: