Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm REALLY looking forward to trying on dresses... just give me a couple more Zumba classes!

Follow Me on Pinterest


I think I've narrowed my ideal dress criteria down fairly well.... It's all about Keepin' It Classy,  San Diego. :)
 This is the part I think my mom and Mimi are most excited for. Especially Mimi, she gets all teary just thinking about it. She bought me my baptism dress, communion dress, graduation dress, ALL of the prom dresses, and I've most certainly lost count of the Easter, Christmas, birthday, it's-just-your-color and have-to-buy-it-cause-it's-on-sale dresses to add to the mix. But now she gets to buy me the wedding dress... my last dress before she gives me away.
 I want to keep it fairly covered, not too big, not too long, juuuuust right :)


The neckline, small sleeves, and higher neck really make me love this dress.
This Dress.... is ALMOST perfect. Maybe a little deeper neckline with not such a "doily" look to it.
I Love this lace pattern though, not too tight and flattering in all the correct places.
 Id like a form fitting, lacy number with a strong silhouette. Something that is respectable, yet fun, flirty, and doesn't stifle my personality. No crazy train (I'm goin off the rails on a...) or veil that covers my face, I prefer Ryan to be able to see what he's got to put up with the rest of his life! 


I'd prefer a small flower or something  with a bit of sparkle in my hair. Something I've made myself, and I can possibly make for the girls as well. 









Maybe make a different one for each bridesmaid? Different sizes, textures, sparkles, and props to match their personality with a mixture of black and white? Hmmm. I love that idea and I think I'll plan on that one...






 Speaking of bridesmaids..... 





1 comment:

  1. Love the DIY take... you have become quite "crafty" lately! Oh, and..."tear", from Mimi. Just one of many to come, in the next year or so... Lub U <3

    ReplyDelete