Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Seeing as that Ryan and I both share an obsessive love of music.. I thought incorporating vinyl records could be a nice touch...

Follow Me on Pinterest

I have found tons of  projects throughout my random searches on Google, and am really in love with this idea. Now all  need to find are vinyl records that Ryan will let me ruin!

Having everyone sign a record would be neat, but 300
 signatures on one record is pretty ridiculous!


A guest book with front and back covers made from records is a
much more intriguing and fitting idea!


A 'vase' made from a vinyl!!? How about making these for
my lovely ladies to hold their bouquets?


Another table 'vase' idea that could look pretty neat if
used correctly. Then after the wedding Mama
can have them for her compulsive pen problem!
Very cool idea but I'm worried about the candles falling over
or dripping wax onto things that may get ruined.



This I will be for sure doing! What a
neat idea to hold all of our cupcakes! 


Backdrop for our photo booth? What do you think?
Every photo booth deserves a few props!
An adorable idea for thank-you cards.


Card holders! Genius! I love that we can use these
things AFTER the wedding as well!
Another great card holder idea!




Simple, beautiful, and modern...and a bit more flashy. Having a few settings like this,
others with vases and flowers, and some with candles can switch it up but stay within the theme
Unique, easy, and personal place settings...
I would of course use my own labels.

A lot like this... I'm leaning towards having something similar at our tables. 




No comments:

Post a Comment