Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh yeah... I almost forgot...

Follow Me on Pinterest



How dare you think I could EVER forget about my little bother Jackknife!! He's turning 5 soon and getting much easier for Sissy to handle in his older age! Those that know me, KNOW I'm not big on kids... but I'm kinda stuck with this awesome little dude! He's by far the smartest, and most intellectually advanced little boy I've ever seen and I'm so excited to see what he does with his impressive abilities and unlimited potential. Our mother is doing such a great job with him, really working with him diligently to tap in to the talents we know he already possesses. I'm so glad she had him, despite it being 21 years after me, because he really rounds out our cute little goofy family perfectly!

Check out my little gangster! He'll be a lady killer.. I'm certain!

Jack will no doubt be the bigger half of the ring-bearer duo, and he might get the responsibility of making sure Barkley James makes it down the aisle too!

Come on... I can't mention his name without putting up a picture of him!! Here's our little Butters!


No comments:

Post a Comment